Spring break was a bust

So over spring break, I was up in Topeka visiting my sister and my nephew. I planned on working on my project but I ended up having to teach my nephew his schooling while I was there and I also found a lot of new food to try and cook so I did that too. Pinterest was my friend and a curse. I am almost done with all the white it is taking me forever because it hurts my head. I am not liking staying at home right now because of this COVID-19 stuff.  I am ready to see my friends. I face timed my aunt and crossitiched with her for a bit.

Comments

  1. Fun--the facetiming! We are doing a lot of facetiming over here.

    Make all your friends a project and you can give it to them when you see them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting process...HELP

Distractions

Cross-stitch Im a little worried.....