Starting process...HELP

The first picture I am cross-stitching is one of hello kitty. It's a little hard getting the thread to work for me but once I get it in I find the process very relaxing. It is a good stress reliever for me. I have no clue what I am doing. I look at the back of my pattern and the whole back is different. It kinda is stressing me out some that I can not do this right. Finding time to do this is a little hard too.
So I picked this design out because it seemed fairly simple and I need simple. Starting it off was very hard. I couldn't figure out what I was doing and how people do this. I was very frustrated at first, but then I started to figure it out and it was great.
I think for my first time it does not look to bad. The back of the pattern looks like a hot mess. I have been working on this about every day for at least 10 mins. I think that I am making decent process I am ready for the outline to be finished so I can just fill it in and it be done. I think that this is a great stress reliever most of the time. 
I finished the head and I am on to the body now. The body is kind of tricky to figure out but I like the challenge. Once I get to the color I feel like it will be the most difficult because of where everything is at. the nose and the blue shirt she wears will be difficult to not mess up. I messed up on the bow but it is my first time so I just left it because I couldn't figure out what I did wrong. I am ready to see how well this will look at the end. 

Comments

  1. Look how much progress you've made! :) I am finding that my project is a good stress reliever too...once I relaxed my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you are doing very good for your first time!!!! don't be too hard on yourself, you are doing great! continue like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep going, don't give up because you have been doing so good and working hard to get it done :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Distractions

Cross-stitch Im a little worried.....