Cross-stitch Im a little worried.....

Hello, my name Kelsi. For my project I am doing in English I will be learning how to cross-stitch. 

I chose this project because my aunt and grandma do it so now I have a chance to get more family time and finally learn how to cross-stitch.

The materials I will need is a needle, thread, and the cross-stitch board thing. ( I am still learning all the terms for cross-stitching so you will probably laugh at some of my words.) I will need designs to start doing. I am going to start doing easy patterns first then advance to more difficult patterns.

Some obstacles I might face is not having enough time. Wanting to quit when it gets hard. Just not wanting to do it. This project is worthy of my time because I can have bonding time with my family and make gifts and have another new hobby. I am doing this for the first time so it will be a great adventure to try and get through.

I am a little scared about how this will turn out. I am starting this project tomorrow. I still have to tell my family that I am doing this. I will be going shopping to get all the things I need.

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's seems really nice, i hope you will enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting process...HELP

Distractions