Distractions

This week was a very interesting week. I planned on working on my project every day but in reality, I have facetimed people and slept. I have been very tired here lately my sleep schedule is ruined. I have baked some treats too. I am honestly at the point where I really only do what is do that day and I am trying to break that. I have so much free time on my hands that I really should be working on it. I spent a day watching the show tiger king on Netflix it was really good. My phone is a major distraction and I need to get off of it. I honestly spend 8 hours on tik tok a day. Crazy stuff man. I am honestly so exhausted from doing nothing I wanna go do stuff. I will start to work on my project and get it done. The white is just killing my head.

Comments

  1. Keep at it, Kelsi! I know you can finish that! Get that white part done and then it will be smooth sailing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We believe you can accomplish this and get less distracted by your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can try to put your phone in another room while you work on your project and your school work, that way you will be less tempted to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting process...HELP

Cross-stitch Im a little worried.....